We provide extensive diagnostic and treatment services for the whole family.
- Diagnostic Hearing Evaluations.
- Complete Audiometrics.
- Tympanometry for middle ear fluid.
- Video-Otoscopy for cerumen (wax) inspections.
- Otoacoustic Emissions (OAE).
- Acoustic Reflexes and Decay Testing.
- Auditory Brainstem Response (BAER).
- On-Site Hearing Aid Repair Lab.
- Video Otoscopy
- The LYRIC extended-wear hearing aid
- Videonystagmography (VNG) testing for dizziness & vertigo
- Treatment for BPPV
- Tinnitus Management including the Neuromonics Tinnitus Treatment.
- Assistive Listening Devices for T.V., the Phone, and your Home.
- Custom Musicians, Shooters, & Sound Protection Plugs.
- Expert Witness Testimony and Case Reviewing.
- Workers Compensation
- Accidents with hearing loss secondary to Head Trauma.
The results of your exam will be presented to you and can be discussed with your doctor to address any questions or concerns you may have.
We take pride in listening to your questions and value open communication with our patients. If there is ever anything that you would like to discuss about our audiological services please do not hesitate to contact us.